Non-staff expense claims | Complete the relevant form below and return it with your receipts to the address below.
- Non-staff expense claim form – £GBP (and UK bank) only (PDF, 719kB) – This form is intended for reimbursement in £GBP (UK bank only).
- Non-staff expense claim form – foreign currency (PDF, 1,438kB) – This form is intended for reimbursement in foreign currency, or in £GBP to a non-UK bank account.
Abla Hatherell | a.hatherell at bristol.ac.uk
Psychological Science | University of Bristol | 12a Priory Road | Bristol, BS8 1TU | UK
Travel & Directions | Experimental Psychology is number 68 on this map.
From Bristol Airport | Bristol Airport is eight miles (13 km) south of the city and has scheduled flights to many UK and European cities. To get to the University from Bristol Airport:
- The Airport Flyer Express bus (service A1) runs approximately every ten minutes at peak times between the airport and Bristol Bus and Coach Station near the University campus.
- Checker Cars offer taxis from Bristol Airport. The journey should take around 30 minutes
- Further travel information is available from the Bristol Airport website.
From London Heathrow | To get to the University from London Heathrow:
- National Express offers a direct coach from London Heathrow to Bristol. Stops include Bristol Coach Station and Bristol University Queens Road.
- The Heathrow Express train runs from Heathrow to London Paddington. From Paddington, Great Western Railway trains run to Bristol Temple Meads station. For information on how to get from Bristol Temple Meads to the University, see “train” below.
Train | Bristol has two mainline train stations. Visitors should travel to Bristol Temple Meads as it is about two miles from the University and is much closer than Bristol Parkway.
How to get to the University from Bristol Temple Meads:
- The 9 and 72 bus services from Bristol Temple Meads train station run a combined frequency of every 15 minutes at peak times and stop at Tyndall Avenue on the University campus. The journey takes about 20-30 minutes.
- The number 8 service from Bristol Temple Meads train station runs at least every 10 minutes at peak times and stops on Queen’s Road opposite the Wills Memorial Building.
- Taxis are available from the exit to the station. The journey should take about 15 minutes.
Eurostar | Eurostar trains arrive at London St Pancras Station. Transfer here to complete your journey to Bristol either by train or coach. London Paddington to complete your journey by train or, London Victoria Coach Station to complete your journey by coach.